Thursday, November 6, 2008

Migraines.... Bleh!!!

I hate migraines! I woke up at 7:30am today with one. It is now 1am almost a day later and I'm still feeling the effects of the stupid thing. I literally sat in a dark room for at least 5 hours after I woke up to my head throbbing. I sat there curled up in a ball like a little baby, wrapped in a quilt leaning on a wall, trying to not let me head touch anything. I knew that if it did It would feel like needles piercing the part of my head that touched. To top it all off I was nauseated as hell, and felt like I was going to puke my brains out. A little medicine and a few hours later, my head doesn't hurt, but the medicine that I took has made me feel quite out of it, so i lounged around all day feeling very very lazy and getting nothing accomplished on my day off...

Does anyone else suffer from these freaking annoying things? Other than applying a warm or cool towel what do you do to make them go away? Heat and cold just make mine explode, remember the needles, so those options are out... but there has to be some way to make them feel at least bearable. It seems like others around me can deal a lot better with them than I can. What are your secrets?

No comments: