Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Testing testing 123...

Ok, I had a paper due today and I had a test to make up from last week. I managed to pull the paper out of my butt last night even though I had completely forgotten about it until about 3pm... The test however I bombed, I did a bit of studying, but not enough. I missed 3 classes and that absolutely screwed me. I got notes from a fellow classmate and note cards from the same person so that I could study, without much effort. So I did a bit of studying with that and was able to get enough info into my head to be able to at least pas the test. I don't know for sure that I even got a "C" but that is what I am hoping for...  I am really having problems being motivated for school. Even to the point that I just don't care if I pass or fail.

On the bright side of things, I might be in the process of starting a business. Right now it is nothing more than an idea, but it is a chance that it could turn into a full time job a year or so down the road. If that is the case it would be able to support me and Britt, getting me out of the Retail rat race. The retail world is an interesting one, it has its ups and downs but in the long run there are more downs than ups. The hours are crap and the pay is low but I think everyone should have to work retail at least once in there life time.

No comments: